- Food and artificial coloring in food. Artificial food coloring makes teeth look yellowish or deteriorates the tooth enamel which gives us the white look.
- Years of yellowing and staining of teeth because of smoking, coffee, chewing tobacco and tea.
- Grinding your teeth weaken the tooth enamel which in turn over time, causes that yellow color in your teeth.
- Accidents can cause to tooth enamel damage which means that it can lead into a problem later in life.
- Wear and tear as you get older. Teeth naturally get more and more yellow as time goes on and its a natural process.
However, here at Luxury Smile Club we've developed an incredible formula that whitens teeth and improves oral health without the sensitivity that only takes 5 minutes!
If you are interested in joining the Luxury Smile Club we want to extend an AMAZING offer to you...